Laguarda.Low Architects seeks Senior Project Designers with 8+ years experience to work on large-scale international mixed-use projects. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate in a dynamic studio environment on innovative, thought-provoking work. In 17+ years of practice, Laguarda.Low has designed over 500 projects in over 20 countries across Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Candidates for the Senior Project Designer position must possess strong creative and problem-solving skills with an ability to participate in an energetic, fast-paced creative process. All candidates must come from a design-oriented background with a keen interest in form, function, material applications and selective detailing. Strong graphic and verbal communication skills, whether it be leading a team or working within a team environment, are critical.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
– Accredited professional or graduate degree in architecture with at least 8+ years professional experience.
– Professional registration or working toward professional registration.
– Extensive working knowledge of 3D modeling and presentation/design software such as Rhino, 3D studio Max, AutoCAD, and Adobe Photoshop.
– Ability to create innovative solutions to complex design problems.
– Ability to lead a team in a design effort.
– Ability to multi-task and work efficiently toward deadlines.
– Ability to interact directly and effectively with design principals and clients.
– Ability to travel abroad.
All candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and brief portfolio that best illustrates the candidate’s design ability via email to email@example.com with “Senior Project Designer-Your Name” in the subject line. Please send all items attached to the email in .PDF format. The total size of your email should not exceed 5 MB. Please do not send disks or hard copies, and please no phone calls or drop-in inquiries. Only fully qualified candidates should apply.
Salary commensurate with education level completed, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge base. Full benefit package included. Equal-Opportunity Employer.